Grade 2 Supply Lists
- A pencil box that will be able to fit inside a desk
- Pencils - Ticonderoga pencils are suggested as they sharpen well and tend to last.
- Individual pencil sharpener - not electric
- Markers - thick or thin
- One 1-subject notebook
- Headphones - not the earbud kind
- Optional: colored pencils
Happy Summer! I look forward to getting to know everyone throughout the upcoming school year. I am trying something different with supplies this year, and will be doing community supplies. Here is a link to the Classroom Amazon Wishlist, if you are able to donate you can use the link to purchase the supplies and they will be delivered right to school. Some items are things we need like writing tools (i.e. pencils) and they are listed as “high priority”. There are also some items that are just wishful items and those are listed as “low priority”. On the first day we will divide up the community supplies so everyone has what they need. Each child will also need a pencil case and headphones of their own.
Thank you for your help and generosity,
- a pencil box that will be able to fit inside a desk
- crayons (no larger than a 24 count box)
- headphones (not the earbud kind)
- colored pencils (no bigger than a 12 pack)
- markers (no bigger than a 10 pack)
- Viva paper towels (they are the best for picking up spills)